Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spring is in the air.....

With the first day of spring all these ideas come into mind.....decorating, gardening, outdoor entertaining . I love spring. With lots to do this month i am looking for decorating ideas for the new house and was taken with the photo above, tell me what you think.
I am certainly one for the outdoors which includes eating outdoors.
Picking a fresh bunch of flowers and bringing them indoors.
Getting washing on the line; sounds great to me.....
A candle lit hanging in a blossom tree......all make me feel like spring is here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the outdoor table setting. I can imagine myself sitting there. Kerrie K.

letters from the country said...

Love all the pics, especially the first one..gorgeous!! Plenty of inspiration. x

cathypentonatelier said...

Have a terrible flu at the moment so it doesn't feel much like Spring yet for me lol!!!! but these images are gorgeous...I so love the chairs in both the first and the second image....Love c xoxox

Ness Lockyer said...

Loving the first image Manda. The washingline shot says Spring for me. It is gorgeous. Must stop in and see you soon =0)
Ness xxx
...happy Spring!

Burlap Luxe said...

I just adore all that you create over here, in and out of your shop :)

Soulfully inspiring!
xx

G'Day
~Dore