Monday, April 26, 2010

Country Style Magazine out tomorrow.....

A photo of our hall and staircase at home. Guess what, finally Country Style magazine is out tomorrow with our house and garden in it. I must venture out early in the morning and grab some copies; boy i hope it looks OK. Here are some more shots of home that i don't think i have shown you before.....so you will get a general feel for what may be in the mag tomorrow.
Our chest of drawers with a collection of antique boxes and vintage shoes from old Mckinlays store in Launceston. I picked them up from a garage sale years ago.
Some antique scales i bought at the local market.

Our front TV room; somewhere to hide if the girls have their teenage friends over or if we just want to get away from the main rooms in the house.




A shot of our bedroom....very hard to photograph this room. I am sure Country Style have done a much better shot.











































9 comments:

Leisa said...

I knew there was a reason I was deparate to find the new Country Style - I went to a few newsagents and then asked - they of course said tomorrow!! It will be lovely to see your home - I am sure it will be lovely. I just spotted the Artichokes in your garden - I have just planted some in mine and look forward to the day when they look as stunning as yours!! I may even have to leave for work early to get a copy so I don't have to wait until lunchtime!!

Ness Lockyer said...

I have been hanging to see this Manda. I am so excited for you!!!! I will be out at 9am to get mine.
Ness xx

Betsy said...

Love your home and will get a copy of magazine for myself.
Now I am back to looking at the rest of your blog, I really am enjoying it.
Betsy

Deb said...

I found your wonderful blog yesterday :-) Congratulations on your Country Style Magazine spread - I will look for it!

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

How wonderful it will be for you
to see your beautiful home in a
magazine! I will look for it!

Your pictures are amazing!

Jane
Flora Doora

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

Must get out and grab that mag, its one of my favourites so will be great to see you featured in there.
alicia

Burlap Luxe said...

Love your site and your shop is fab.
I will be back soon I am adding you to my blog roll so I can check in on you when ever I want :)

Dore

Nat la fée angevine said...

Lovely blog ! great moment of happiness and pleasure for the eyes.
I do love the spirit of your blog so much that I'm sure I will visit it oftenly for sure. Congratulations
Nat the Fairy girl

Semi Expat said...

I am in England at the moment so I will be sure to ask my husband who is in Oz to get me a copy ! Cant't wait to see it when I get back in 2weeks x