Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello one and all welcome to some of The Vintage Rose's new stock. The bus roll shawl has been extremely popular this summer; can also be hung over a rod behind the back of your couch . The french style shopping bags are made in Egypt, with jute handles.
The bus roll canvas is our other option to hang on the wall. Look great in either a contemporary home or a somewhat more traditional home. The large green urn is also a great choice for an entrance to any home.

The old medicine cabinet is a stunning piece and would look great in any room; a library for books or in the kitchen for piling up your china. The large clock is from a french company and certainly make a great statement. The vintage style chair covered in beige linen is also a great hall, desk or bedroom chair.


The large french mirror in the background is absolutely beautiful with its distressed green finish, look great in a conservatory or bedroom. The two Gothic style iron chairs also compliment the look.



A very fresh french look at The Vintage Rose with the greens, creams, french linens with a hint of black. I will bring you some more photos of the store in the next couple of days to show you more stock that has arrived. Have a great weekend .


2 comments:

Janine Marshall said...

Hi Amanda,
Love the new stock you have in your shop!!! Keep coming back to have a look at the medicine cabinet and the lovely linen covered chair in front of it. I suppose you are busy getting ready for the photo shoot tomorrow. All very exciting for you!!!! I keep thinking about your daughter leaving and while I'm no expert I know I will have to face it too, it was bad enough when they all started school. Every time I think about any of the kids leaving, I nearly need to run and get a tissue, but in saying that I think deep down inside we all know that day is coming and life is always changing. I have painters here at the moment and they are facing the same thing with their eldest daughter, the dad was saying he will be a blithering mess when she leaves. I think what the other two ladies have written is sound advice and always know you are not alone, we are always here for you in blog land!!!!!

Take Care

Love Janine
XXOO
N.W. Coast

Ness Lockyer said...

The store looks amazing. I stood for a while and gawked at the medicine cabinet...stunning. I didnt see the bus roll canvas though. I think I was a wreck by the time I got to the store to pick up the wedding flowers that I didnt get to have a really good look around. I will have to pop back in.
I hope all goes well for you tomorrow...I think they are silly for not doing the shop as well though.
Ness xx