Saturday, July 11, 2009

Photo by Robin Stubbert Having to start thinking of Christmas as Emma and I are off to Melbourne soon for the gift fair. I know it sounds crazy but it comes around very quickly, especially when you have a store. I am making a lot of decorations this year so it sets my store apart from the others; so busy busy times ahead.....lots of linen and toiles in red and cream. Love the toile quilt on bed in this gorgeous childs bedroom. The other photos below also have beautiful toiles and fabric combinations. I think christmas at The Vintage Rose this year will be quite exciting especially being our 3rd christmas since opening.
Love the covers on these out door dining chairs; beautiful toile.
photo by Robin Stubbert



More beautiful toile quilts. More inspiration.
Photo by Robin Stubbert


Beautiful still life; photo by Robin Stubbert.




2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I heart toile. It takes my breath away. Good luck at the fair! Can't wait to see what treasures you choose.

Ness Lockyer said...

I would love to come with you to the fair. That would be one hell of a shopping spree!!
I have been after red and white toile for a little while now and I am finding it really hard to come by, so I will be really interested to see what you whip up...and what you get for the store this Christmas.
Ness xx