Thursday, May 21, 2009




Well here are some photos of my store The Vintage Rose which is situated at 37 Tamar St Launceston Tasmania Australia. It has been operating now for 2 years and i can honestly say i should have been doing this years ago. My career was based around fashion and design and although i loved it and all my customers i am not afraid to say i love this more. I have already established a regular customer base which i am very proud of. In fact i think sometimes all their positive smiling faces sometimes keep me going. They are all fantastic and i can honestly say i dont have any horrible customers; they are all GREAT. It is hard to say what the next year is going to present . I am going to diversify with an exclusive line of my own instore designs which i will share with you in future posts. I am excited because they are things that i havent seen anyone else do.









2 comments:

Lis said...

love your shop and thanks for sharing the photos of your home, just beautiful...my husband gave me the best birthday present ever from your shop (it was a gorgeous coogans meat safe)
thanks so much for sharing and I know I will be back for more inspiration

The Vintage Rose said...

Thanks lis for your posting, it was my very first comment on my newly formed blogsite. Very exciting. I think i remember your husband coming in and buying it for you. Did he work at Sportsrider a while ago. Anyway i hope you are enjoying it. Manda