Saturday, May 23, 2009







My collection of jugs; ones i have picked up from garage sales, markets and secondhand shops. None of them are extremely valuable but i love all the different shades of cream and white you get in ironstone. One is from my local sunday school that now does not operate anymore, nice to have that one especially. Oh and my pantry, my fav room in the house even though it is small, i can shut the door and you cannot see all the mess. Handy having another sink as well, especially at times like Christmas when there is a lot going on. I need to take some more photos of our bedrooms and bathrooms for Country Style who are going to do a feature on the house and my business; i will share those with you later. Hope you all had a productive weekend and a happy one.






5 comments:

Lynette said...

OK I am now completely jealous and in awe. Absolutely love your pantry I also love the colour you have used throughout your house can't wait to see more!
Lynette :)

The Vintage Rose said...

Dear Lynette, Thankyou for all your kind comments; but dont be jealous. My husband and i have worked extremely hard and it has come with a fare few sacrifices. I guess you can look at what i do as one big canvas i love being creative and have always had fun making things...a bit like my mum. Anyway thanks again but all this is very achievable. I will show photos later of the house as it was being built. You will see all the work we have done and i will show some tips for doing things on a budget.

Fabulously French said...

I love your jug collection and the tea towels are very french!

L x

Ness Lockyer said...

Your bathroom is gorgeous and it's about time Country Living done a feature on your shop and home Amanda.
Ness xx

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I cannot wait for the feature on you in Country Style. Please post when it is due! I love that magazine and nearly always purchase it. I love your pantry as well and the jug collection is to die for.