Wednesday, May 27, 2009




Someone in the store asked me today what blogging was and it wasn't until i got home today that i realised that it was a little a bit like doing a scrap book. Mum and i would spend hours cutting pretty pictures out and placing them on the pages . I would do this for hours on end and never seem to tire from it.

Some afternoon shots of the garden when i came home from work. I love to see the change of light and the difference it can make to your photos. Thanks today to someone special who rang me to tell me how much she has been enjoying my blog. It was so kind to take the time out and it makes me feel like doing more.







5 comments:

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I just "awarded" you a blog award over on my blog!

I am SO happy to have "discovered" you online! Your posts are always so lovely!

Ruth

Ness Lockyer said...

love your outdoor dining chairs with that worn table...beautiful,
Ness xx

The Vintage Rose said...

Thanks Ruth for including me in your list of beautiful blogs. I have only been doing this for a short time so i am still learning; i dont really understand about blog awards, but i am assuming it is good. Amandax

Lynette said...

I hope you don't tire of blogging any time soon I look forward to your posts. I love your drysone wall I've almost finished my own small one and your outdoor dining area is fabulous.
Lynette :)

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I've never thought of Blogging as being like scrapbooking but you're right. There are so many wonderful Blogs out there that its difficult to get around them all. I sometimes forget some of my favourites but I do always try to comment when I get the chance so that the person knows I appreciate their work. I do think your posts and pictures would make a beautiful book. Similar to the Velvet Pears book which I see you mentioned earlier. That is one of my favourite books at the momment.