Thursday, May 21, 2009

.
This is a quick post before i set off on my morning walk, quite cold this morning. Below is a photo of some of emmas flowers that she sells in my shop; this is quite a display. Today is my day off for doing some gardening. Chloe my daughter is having a day in store so i can have a day off; gardening is on the agenda, i hope it warms up. Some of the cushions that we sell in the store. We have block printed linen, stripes and crewel embroidered ones. I always have a good variey and cannot wait to add my own collection to my store.

The shop is looking quite full in this shot and still have more stock arriving. Where am i going to put it ? I may do another post later in the day. I hope you all have a great day!






2 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

Amanda it is looking fab!!! I havent been in for ages and it looks like I have miissed a lot of your new stock.

If you dont mind I would like to do a new feature on your blog, home and shop. I am so wrapped you have finally got a blog...you wont look back.

Ness xx

Julie said...

Hello Amanda
Love, love your shop. All the gorgeous things. Wish I were near your shop..(smile)
I am following you now so I could see what's happening at your shop.
Glad I found your blog..

xJulie