Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valdirose what a beautiful site

I discovered this site the other day after she became one of my followers; so i hopped on to her site and wow there was' valdirose', just gorgeous , simply stunning. So i thought i would feature it in this post. I hope she doesn't mind and i will add it to my blog list so you can all have a look for yourselves. Like most Italians her attention to detail is amazing and her photos are just beautiful.Look at this beautiful split level foyer leading into a bedroom. Just gorgeous, love the splash of red toile in both areas.
Well this magnificent stone building is right up my alley. Three maybe even four stories high just amazing.






You must all agree these photos really set the mood ; wouldn't you love to go there for a weekend of rest and romance. I know i certainly would.
I hope you all enjoy the talents of Valdirose as much as i have.



7 comments:

Fabulously French said...

It is gorgeous Amanada, I have bookmarked it with the intention of visiting in the not too distant future.

Merci beaucoup for sharing this fabulous website and blog with us.

Leeann x

Neutral Heaven said...

Stunning post! Your home also looks stunning! Thank you for sharing
We have also opened a store in Somerset and loving every minute
Bx

Irene b said...

I'm so happy about your post! I'm in love with yuor taste and I'm glad to know you like valdirose! thank you for visiting me: it's really an onour! ohhh if you were nearest! Love

Jules said...

Soon my list of favourites will be longer than our street (and that's fairly long!!!)Why, Oh, Why are there so many beautiful places to regularly visit?!

Unknown said...

What gorgeous photos. I am definately going to check out Valdirose. Thanks for sharing. xx

Ness Lockyer said...

Lovely!...and so your style too. I will have to have a look now. Thanks,
Ness xx

Janine Marshall said...

Hi Amanda,

Yes, loving the photo's of Valdirose. Especially love the second photo. Did you notice the basket on the stairs and how it slots there. If I had stairs here at home I would love a basket like this one to just slot in. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for sharing.
Take care
Janine
XXOO
N.W. Coast Tassie