Monday, September 6, 2010

Yet more goodies in store.

The new wire cloches look fantastic on the dining table or simply hanging on the wall as a decoration. The white french dinner set is also a lovely addition to any dining table.
The plate rack is a great option for keeping plates stored or simply a few special ones on display.

These lovely zinc blackboards are great for leaving a cute message or writing out a grocery list.


Gorgeous pharmaceutical bottle with wire net over the gorgeous label.



The boot last is a great decoration ; great talking point.




8 comments:

Janine Marshall said...

Hi Manda,

Noticed the pharmaceutical bottle in your window from a couple of posts ago. Very, very nice....it's the holidays, so hoping to come your way soon.
Take care
Janine
XXOO
N.W. Coast Tassie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the wire cloches! Everything is gorgeous!
Have a great day,
~ Jo :)

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Stunning as always!!!

FABRICOTTI notperfectbutnice said...

Hi ,I just discovered your blog. I love it I love your home and your style! The zinc blackboards are divine!

June said...

I love the blackboards so much. You have such a lovely blog. I have loved reading and seeing the pictures of your beautiful store.
June

Unknown said...

I'm in love with that boot!

KJ
SoCal

whimages said...

I ADORE simply EVERYTHING you have. Such a shame that I'm a world away! I'm adding you to my side bar because I don't want to miss a moment of this visual goodness! I'm your newest follower too! ;-)

AntiqueChase said...

I just found you and I'm hooked on your blog.. Please come visit me too!