Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stock on show

One of our new clocks ; a lovely style to suit any room in the house and a great size to suit a smaller spot measuring at 35cm and priced at $69.
Some beautiful bubble bath a fragrance called 'Spring Fresh'; all natural ingredients. A great Christmas gift selling at $25.

A pattern taken from one of our new cushions ; great for a black and neutral themed room. Sells for $39.


A collection of horn bangles from Africa....these sell at $25 each.



Wow look at this beauty that i dug out of my files .....the clocks coming aren't quite this big although one due in a few weeks is at least 1.5 metres in diameter. I cannot wait for it to come....also bird cages ; large window iron framed mirror and other bits and pieces. Things will start to flood in now until Christmas. Must start making more decorations for the tree; i have some old rust pressed tin that i am going to cut hearts to hang all over the tree. I will post some pictures when i have made some. Take care talk soon.



8 comments:

Trish @ A dream house for Trish said...

I love clocks, especially larger ones, they are a fabulous form of art with tonnes of character. I am currently on the look out for one with a hanging pendulum, howrd millar has one I love but its quite expensive. I will have to keep an eye out for your on line store. Cheers!

Karena said...

I have been eyeing a large clock maybe an antique, they are so intriguing!

Oh....I have a Giveaway by the French Basketeer that I think you will love!

Karena
Art by Karena

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh my gosh,that clock is stunning...I would love to own a piece like that!! Love your blog!

Tammy at The Drill Hall Emporium said...

Love the bird on the cushion - very sweet and tweety. Oh, and the bubblebath...lovely packaging. I look forward to seeing what other goodies you have coming!

http://thedrillhallemporium.blogspot.com/

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

wow that huge clock is truly amazing!! love that photo
alicia

Ness Lockyer said...

Oh, the tin hearts sound wonderful. So nice to see you this morning Amanda even if it was a quick chat. Talk soon,
Ness xx

stufandco said...

love that large clock!You have been getting lots of goodies lately I shall have to have a trip up to Launceston again soon

Dale Smith said...

I cannot wait until you have an online store!!!!!!!