Thursday, September 9, 2010

Raspberry and Neutrals

These lovely wine bottle holders look great on the outdoor tables for summer entertaining.
Some of our new quilts...with a lot more still coming.

Quilts and gorgeous reading.....oh and a glass of good red.


This is a great example of raspberry and neutrals from a book we have in store called At Home with Cabbages and Roses. Take care and have a great weekend.



More cushions have just arrived. I think these would look great at the beach house.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the peeks of raspberry! Such a lovely color accent...I need to get some.

Hugs,
Jami

Paula said...

Beautiful - raspberry and neutral is one of my favourite colour combinations! Also, I LOVE everything that Cabbages and Roses do - I hane tons of thier cushions. Well done yet again - wonderful stock! x

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Love it all...your photos are soooo inspiring!!

ANNA PAOLA said...

Love your store , love your Blog.
I have a Restaurant in Rio de Janeiro Brasil , and I love to visit interesting Blogslike yours.
Congratulations
ANNA PAOLA
RESTAURANTE OS ESQUILOS

Ness Lockyer said...

Lovely quilts and cushions and that book is one of my favourites. Hope you are having a lovely weekend Amanda.
Ness xx

Burlap Luxe said...

Love the mood and tone here with your inspiring passion.
xx
Dore

63shells said...

My brother and his lovely wife are moving to Tassie. Last week they popped down to find a home to settle into to and I told my sister-in-law to make sure she made time to visit your shop. She did and as a result I am now the proud owner of some of your gorgeous coasters and soaps. I am sure she will be a return customer!