Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

More new stock has started to arrive; new linen cushion with red stripe as in the photo above.
All our stock from Africa including these cute little wire owls in this photo.

I feel like hopping in the bed after completely re-merchandising the whole store.

New clocks.....with more to come.



Looking across the store. Today we received a box full of beautiful french soaps of various sizes and scents....all gorgeous. We also received some more lighting....with more on the way. Already the quilts have sold well so there are a lot more still to arrive to keep us warm on those still cool evenings.




10 comments:

Paula said...

It looks AMAZING! Seriously - do you ship to the UK? x

Ness Lockyer said...

Do I even have to say how beautiful the store is looking right now?! As soon as these boys are well I will have to come visit. Love the linens...and those sweet little owls
Ness xx

Unknown said...

SWOOOON. Mrs Sutton and I are crossing our fingers that you ship in our direction!

Norrfrids Eija said...

It looks totally breathtaking in your store - I know - I´ve said it before...

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Your store is amazing. I see so many wonderful things I'd love to have. If only you were closer?

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

I really enjoy your photos, I wish I was there !!

Unknown said...

Simply LOVE your store!!! . . . liz

broderie said...

i am house sitting in hobart at the moment for my friend deb, who is in france touring. i would love to come up to launceston one day to visit your store, mmmmmh maybe!

Hood Canal Gal said...

Your store looks so beautiful! Wish I could visit. Where are you located???
Love your linens!

Megan

Janine Marshall said...

Hi Manda,

I have to say with the envy of most of the commentors here that I have been in your store in the last couple of days and it's so beautiful!!!! I was wishing I had an open cheque so I could go totally nuts Manda. It's so nice that we have gorgeous stores like yours, that we can come into and lose ourselves just for awhile (and hope that you don't notice, when I'm there still 3 hours later!). I know it's hard work, but the hard work is noticed and appreciated. Job well done!!
Take care
Janine
XXOO
N.W. Coast Tassie