Saturday, February 26, 2011

More images of new stock

These little book boxes are great for hiding things away; and no one would know !
These sponge bags; cute and inexpensive ranging from $12, to $15 to $25.
This memo board is great for back to school memos and things to remember.....
This gorgeous antique rocking horse would enhance any french decor.
This iron framed clock is a lovely addition to any room selling at $75. Take care everyone and i will keep you posted on the gorgeous clothing arriving this Wednesday; ranging from $65 and up and also the leather and silver jewellery.

5 comments:

House Things said...

Love it all. I don't think there's been one thing that you've sold that I didn't like. You must be my long lost relative.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Fabulous items I can't wait.~Cheers Kim

Pilgrim at Kerjacob said...

Love the book boxes - how much are they ?
I'm also really looking forward to seeing the charms - I certainly want a couple of those.
What a shame I can't magic myself to NZ.

Love to you
Diane.

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

If I lived in Tassie I think I'd be in your shop every week! Love the new stock. Ange

Le bateau rouge said...

This is a wonderful rocking horse.