Monday, February 21, 2011

Back from the Fair.....

Exhausted from walking down endless Isles at the gift fair, i feel somewhat satisfied with my purchases and a little excited at the prospect of their arrival. Today i am just sitting in my store dreaming of merchandising all my new purchases. I have brought some gorgeous pottery, similar to the pottery shown in our store in photos below. I have also purchased lots of jewellery and clothing with a distinct french feel. Lots of vintage glass ware, linens, gorgeous cushions, throws and bags. So so pleased to be buying for this store that is not only a part of me, but now a part of you.....thanks for stepping into The Vintage Rose and supporting what i love to do. I have brought hurricanes similar to in the photo above and beautiful hessian ottomans; so comfy. Cant wait to share all this with you.....Amanda



9 comments:

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

I look forward to you sharing it as well. Ange

Ness Lockyer said...

Nice to hear you enjoyed yourself. Those Hurricanes are stunning!!
Ness xx

Sarah B said...

It all sounds so wonderful :)

63shells said...

I am looking forward to your online store.

Janine Marshall said...

Hi Manda,

Have been wondering how you went at the fair. I'm with Ness, love those hurricanes as well. Also in love with the pottery. Looks gorgeous in your shop.

Hope to see you sooner rather than later!!!!!!!!!

Take care
Janine
XXOO

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Sounds so lovely!

Ann-Marie ~ Brambly said...

Beautiful blog,beautiful store, beautiful home!
Ann-Marie

Annie @ My White Homestead said...

I'm trying to persuade husband for a holiday to tassie - its just so I can come into your shop!! :) Have a good week and I love your blog. Annie xo

Ann said...

Oh I love the table on the image above...
and your potteries are so gorgeous:)