Friday, February 4, 2011

More stock arriving.....

This morning has been busy in store; which leads me to my problem of getting more stock. Next week books are arriving as they seem to just walk out the door. This week some gorgeous pottery arrived in the soft french grey which is already selling quickly. Also new in are our small dress makers forms which have nearly all sold out; although i will endeavour to get more in as soon as a new shipment arrives. All in all i have been quite happy with how things have been going; and now more than ever, looking for products that are not found at the gift fairs; which i can honestly say is providing to be quite a challenge.



We still have the busty french dressmaker form; like the one in the above photo. These sell for 550. Take care everyone and have a great weekend, Manda

8 comments:

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

Wish I could just jump on a plane and head straight into your shop! So many beautiful things - it's no wonder your stock is walking out the door.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Your store is amazing, I so wish I could shop there.~Cheers Kim

Sarah B said...

What beautiful things!

Millygarden said...

Your Store is for me as candy store or the children!


Hugs Marina

Tammy at The Drill Hall Emporium said...

Hi Mandy, your shop is looking gorgeous! You are getting very unique pieces. Thanks for letting me do a little tour of your store from my loungeroom...I will try and get to Launy soon to visit. Take care, Tammy

Robyn said...

Beautiful goodies you have there! AND unique, I LOVE THAT!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Your shop is so gorgeous. Love how you do your windows.

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Blog....MERAVIGLIOSO !!!!!!