Friday, April 9, 2010

Some night shots of my store

I guess everyone is getting bored of all the photos on my store, so i promise next week to mix it up with some shots from home. With all the new stock arriving i have found it so hard to keep up to my garden at home....very frustrating, so this weekend i plan on getting some work done around the house and garden. Chloe has finally decided to move into the barn in order to save up for going away and so i guess there will be some action on that front as well. All fun and games and i guess you just accommodate for your children and life is just that accommodating for every ones needs; which is a lesson everyone needs to learn.
Really happy with this shot. With the days drawing out things are certainly getting dark a lot earlier. And so with this mild beautiful Autumn that we are having i guess we are all making the most of it, even with a little later night shopping.
Looking in through the double french doors. I love the light in my store and the lovely high ceilings. It gives the store a very open look.


My latest window displays. Have a great weekend every body.








9 comments:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Oh,I would never tire of shots of
your store and I'm always wishing
I could visit! It is simply
beautiful!

Jane
Flora Doora

Lisa said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, PICTURE AFTER PICTURE OF YOU SHOP!!! IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

I DREAM SOME DAY OF HAVING MY OWN, IN MY OWN CORNER OF THE WORLD.

YOURS IS AN INSPIRATION!!! TRULY!!!

HUGS FROM MAINE

Pineapple Villa said...

lovely, lovely store - day or night - hope to visit one day, Mel xx

Ness Lockyer said...

It is such a beautiful store and I always love visiting you there.
Ness xx

Katrina said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I hope I can visit one day :)

Katrina x

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

I just love looking at your shop so please dont stop the photos, its just beautiful! I will visit in person one day when I get over your way, I'm just in Victoria so not too too far :0)
alicia

wendy from the Land of The Long White Cloud NZ said...

I have for along time admired your beautiful home and your shop with its amazing stock....i often wanted to contact you personally about something i had seen and to ask if you would consider sending it via nz.....but you don;t seem to have an email address.....so please excuse me asking through here....if you visit my blog you will see my email address and perhaps you might contact me if you were interested in selling me something from your gorgeous shop......

wendy NZ said...

Amanda
thanks for your comment on my blog and for some reason i can;t email you either weird.....could you give me your shop phone number and i will phone you....thanks

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Well, I just love your photos of your store so keep 'em coming! I just found your blog. Lovely!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques