Friday, April 30, 2010

Country Style.....

I wont flood you with the photos that are in the magazine as i would like you to go out and maybe buy a copy....but i would like to thank all the customers and friends that have rang and given me such positive feedback about the article...thank you. Also Virginia, the Victorian Editor for such great editorial ; she was so lovely and so easy to talk to. The above shot is in our dining room area looking out through the french doors to our terrace and into our bush. We spend lots of time in this area , as it is so open and user friendly for barbeque's and simply sitting with a cuppa listening to the birds. So i hope you enjoy the article......have a great weekend.


7 comments:

Tina said...

I love this issue of Country Style and was really excited to read the article on your beautiful home. You have done such an amazing job and your home is stunning. Congratulations on the wonderful feature. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ~ Tina x

Sarah B said...

It's a lovely magazine - how thrilling for you. I will check it out!

Ness Lockyer said...

Yay! I am so happy for you Manda. I havent been down to get it yet as I have just got out of hospital...but I will be first thing Monday...cant wait. That first image is just beautiful.
Ness xx

Fabulously French said...

What a gorgeous phoito, wish that we could get a copy of it here in France as I would love to see the other pohotos oif your beautiful house.

Bon week-end a toi,

Leeann x

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Your home is wonderful! I can just
tell, now I need to find that
magazine in Naples, Florida!

Must be amazing to see your home,
that you have so lovingly furnished, in print!

Congratulations!

Jane
Flora Doora

Bring Pretty Back said...

How very exciting!!!! Good for you !

Lynette said...

I loved the article. You must be very proud and justifiably so! Congratulations.
Love Lynette :)