Thursday, April 8, 2010

The shop takes on a new look....

These wonderful chair cushions would look fab in any home, contemporary or vintage.
A view looking into one of my front windows where i have displayed some kitchen items in a lovely kitchen green colour. Note see the shopping baskets on wheels in the fore ground.

My basket of hydrangeas on top of the antique medical cupboard.


Another display.......



Our hand thrown cream jugs; they are really beautiful. I will post some more shots over the weekend.




3 comments:

Janine Marshall said...

My mind is whirling with all the possibilities. Love the pictures Amanda, some really beautiful things in stock. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to being spoilt with more pictures.
Enjoy your weekend.
Take care
Janine
XXOO

Paint Me White said...

Hi Amanda love all these images especially the first picture of the chair pads. Would be great if you could put prices under your photos as I always see something that I like and would love to purchase from you. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing Sandy

HILAIRE said...

I LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG!