Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More new stock

I know i promised some shots from home i just couldn't resist showing you these few photos i took the other day. Hows the dragon fly sachet, great for any age group.
A shelf full of linen water, candles, soaps etc.

A box full of rustic french soaps...amongst other items.


We have some more French vintage postcard prints arriving next week, similar to the one above this french farmhouse side table. They sell so well so i will be looking forward to their arrival.



The French day bed.....this is dangerous having it in store i just want to lay on it all the time...not a good look.




8 comments:

Fabulously French said...

The shop looks fabulous Amanada, but agree that the day bed could be fatal as it would be easy to rest for a while on that gorgeous bed.

Bon courage a toi,

Leeann x

Kym said...

I love your shop. I think I'll have to come to Tassie just to purchase some of your beautiful goodies.....don't know if hubby will agree though...Love your blog too.Keep up the great work Kym

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Oh how I wish we weren't half a world away! :) I would so love to visit your shop!! :)

Ruth

Irene b said...

i love the way you show and display every single piece of your shop: we see that you love everything you sell!

Ness Lockyer said...

Looks like you have had a little change around Manda...and it looks great. I love the satchel bag! I still cant get over the price of the day bed. It is such a bargain!!
Ness xx

Foxtail Lilly said...

Hi, LOVE YOUR SHOP!!! Just found your blog- I have a shop in Uk. Wish you all the best and look forward to future posts Tx

Anonymous said...

Your shop is gorgeous, I want to live in it :)
Amanda x

Jolanda said...

What a nice shop you have on the other side of the ocean....i wish i could come and take a real look....the pictures are great. And so is your dog, how sweet is is standing in your sidebar!
Greetings from Holland, Jolanda