Thursday, March 29, 2012

Loving these shots.....

As we are nearing the end of our renovation, i still find myself going through all my photos on file for more inspiration. This shot above has confirmed that i will be painting the large bookshelf in our lounge the same colour as our walls so it kind of disappears. I may paint the inside a beige grey colour though.
This shot i kept because we may put an awning over the french doors where our entertaining area will be. I like this because you could take the shade off in Winter and put it back on in Summer.
This shelving is exactly what i will be having in the kitchen over our benches. I have gone for more exposed shelving in this house as it will happily display my china and linen.

I am presently working on what greenery to place around the house to soften all the hard surfaces.....as in photo above. I will be showing some photos soon of the restoration project near completion.....i will then show some shots of rooms furnished. Take care xxxx

5 comments:

Mrs. Sutton said...

I can't wait to see the finished renovation - you're inspiration images are SO gorgeous (particularly the kitchen shelves) that it's all bound to be absolutely stunning. have a great weekend. x

Junk-it Junction... said...

I cant wait either...I am doing the same with the open shelving, but only for the items I use daily, the rest will be behind doors...I hate dusting!

Anne@A Little Fur in the Paint said...

Wonderful blog! ~ I'm now following ~ Best, Anne

Buy to Let Mortgage said...

You allot fantastic and inspiration image with us. Its very fantastic and useful post to me. You have done joyful work.

Smartbox said...

Pretty good post its an informative topic excellent and well written!
Smartbox self storage on demand, we deliver, you pack, we collect and store - perfect for people looking to store their furniture when renovating. www.smartbox2u.com.au