Wednesday, March 2, 2011

For the love of linen....

With most of the photos i file away, most of them somewhere have a display of beautiful linen. The above photo of white on white has been beautifully accented with linen curtains in the fore ground; this also cleverly ties in with the jute mat on the floor.
This loft bedroom is only made more dreamy with the beautiful linen on the bed.
Linen curtains are timeless........
This bed makes you want to jump in right now.
Beautiful neutral shades always work.......Have a great weekend and i will see you back in store with new exciting goodies next week.

8 comments:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

It's been awhile since I stopped by...the blog is as beautiful as
ever. I can't wait to see your
online store!

Jane
Flora Doora

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I'm so excited for your online store to open.
Oh that photo of the bed simply amazing~Cheers Kim

Le bateau rouge said...

I love this neutral design. It offers such a relaxing atmosphere ... :) I am curious about your online store. Have a sunny weekend! Alexandra

Alba Linea said...

oooh what lovely pictures! love the beds very much! best wishes and a nice weekend! di
;0)

Pamela said...

Your blog is just gorgeous so glad I found you!!!
Wow your store is beautiful!

Lucinda Obrien said...

beautiful pics.....have a great week.

red ticking said...

your blog and store are so lovely... happy to have found you... i am sure we could talk for hours... xx pam

summersoul said...

I saw this last photo on interest and it lead me to your blog. So happy I found it. Just beautiful. I wish I could walk into your store right now!

MC