Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Working in the garden....

Over the weekend i did some work out in the garden; some potting, fertilizing and trimming and a basic tidy up. Things are always a lot easier to keep under control if you do a little bit at a time....sometimes i let things get away and regret it down the track when i am up to my knees in weeds.

Next weekend i need to do some more pruning...now the frosts are completely gone its safe to prune my hedges. Happy gardening to all you fellow gardeners.


2 comments:

Tammy at The Drill Hall Emporium said...

I know what you mean about things getting away on you! Especially with all this rain... Lately my escape after work is to spend even just half an hour in the garden and I think finally things are under control. As to your previous post on dressmaker's forms - gorgeous...I will let you know if we get one like them, but I may be dreaming too!

Karin said...

It's funny to see these pictures and reading your story, because here (Holland) the first snow is falling :)