Monday, October 11, 2010

Jugs, jugs and more jugs

I am convinced that most women are jug-a-holics. Most of my customers that come in say oh no more beautiful jugs....and before i say a word they have it in their hot little hands and are carrying it towards the counter. So today i thought i would introduce you to another one...you guessed it me. And yes this is my collection; a mixture of old and new.
I have had a bit of a spring re-arrange as all of us nesty women seem to do . It seems to give things a new lease of life......a few new cushions or a throw maybe even a new print, not to forget a lovely vase full of spring bulbs .




Looking up at our lounge mantle with a minimal look for the moment.



A quite spot to relax after a big day at work or a busy day in the garden.....take care everyone.




8 comments:

Janine Marshall said...

From one jug-a-holic to another, love your collection. I have enlarged each photo and love all of them. Love the cane chairs in your lounge and dining rooms. I bet they are comfy. Also love the mantle, with what you have displayed on it. Love the dresser with all the drawers, maybe someday I will get lucky and see one with my name on it. I love (am using love alot!!)the mannequinn in your hallway and the birdcages on the bench next to it. You have taken the watering cans away. I like the birdcages for a different look. I saw that you put one on your window seal. All looks lovely 'Manda...told you I enlarged the pictures!!! Enjoy the rest of your week.
Take care
Janine
XXOO
N.W. Coast Tassie

Leah - The Inside Story said...

I am also a jug collector, you can always use a jug. Beautiful pics.

mary pernula said...

Love your little corner to relax it. I am also a jug-a-holic, along with a lot of other things..............this is what keeps life interesting RIGHT.....HUGS MARY

Susy said...

You're right! I have quite a collection of pitchers, milk jugs, creamers, etc. What is it about them that we love. Thanks for sharing your collection and your quiet spot.

Norrfrids Eija said...

Your jugs are so lovely!

Melissa said...

I must admit I have a thing for jugs too. Love your collection and beautiful home

Highland Monkey's said...

Love that cosy looking chair, just right to snuggle into. I also used to collect jugs (white ones) but all have gone now....which leaves me space to collect something else!

time worn interiors said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your home! Everything looks amazing! I would love to have a cup of tea there! I really enjoyed it!
Theresa