Wednesday, October 6, 2010

After spending the morning at the store even though it was a public show holiday , i sat in the lounge contemplating where to start around the house. There are always so many options of what needs doing; gardening, washing, housework, restoring a piece of vintage whatever or maybe posting on my blog site. The list is often endless. Today despite the cold i opted to head out into the garden; after a good overnight rain the weeds would be a little easier to pull. Below are some shots i took before work of the girls and the new little lamb and some shots of things really starting to bloom in the garden. Tomorrow i will take some in store shots of all our new garden wares that have just arrived with a whole lot more yet to come. The store is getting very full ready for our Christmas trade.
On new spring feed they are looking very healthy.













6 comments:

Janine Marshall said...

Hi Amanda,

You look like you've had a bit of a change 'round in one of your living rooms. Lookin' good!!! Love how your garden is looking also. Everything is looking like it's thriving. One of my favourite plants is box hedging and I'm getting ready to plant some more. I noticed the basket on the wooden hook (thing) in the first garden picture that you posted and was wondered how it has weathered??? Will call in again soon.
Take care
Janine
XXOO
N.W. Coast Tassie

Fabulously French said...

Sounds like you are a busy girl as normal. Here it is also busy, we are busy trying to get ready to go on a break. Had to smile about the Christmas comment as the French do not start think about Christmas until December, our village Christmas market is a few days before Christmas day.

That said I adored it and am looking forward to putting out our Christmas stock the first week of November.

A tres bientot,

Leeann x

Enchanted Moments said...

I love your blog, but sometimes wish I had not stumbled upon it. I live in South Australia,,,and,,I so love all that you have in your store..see my dilemma..????
I see so many things that I would purchase... :(
But I should look on the bright side hey, with the fact that you take all those glorious pics OF your shop for all of us that cant get there in person...xxx

Unknown said...

Your garden and your livingroom look so well thought out and beautifully cared for - an inspiration since our garden is in that rather sad, soggy and bedraggled English autumn stage!

florence said...

Just discover your wonderfull blog and I am amazed !!! just a little difficult to imagine you are at the begining of Spring when we enter Falls !!!

Paula said...

Oh your Box hedging looks DIVINE! I think it really adds something special to a garden. I totally understand your dilema about the 'to do' list. I sometimes survey the garden, the house, the furniture, the computer and feel totally confused at what to attmept first. That's when I nearly always resort to baking cupcakes - clears the head and everybody wins! xx