Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All i could think of was a long soak in the bath...

All i could think about was my bath tub. My legs were throbbing and my head was spinning. The gift fair was full on ; we did 2 big venues in the one day....crazy stuff. I can honestly say i dont think i have walked so much in 3 and a half days. We stayed in China Town, there were people everywhere , so much on in Sydney that weekend. So i must say i was looking forward to coming home to a nice bath and lots of fresh air. I am so happy with what i have brought, lots of lovely things will start to filter in soon......so hold on because i think its the best shop i have done in 3 years of trading.
These very large zinc buckets are simply gorgeous, i have ordered this style and a more oval shape. Really happy with everything and will be giving you sneak peeks of the stock that will be arriving over the months to come. Take care everyone i will leave you with this quote taken from Cabbages and Roses guide to natural housekeeping....."Anyone whose heart is in the right place understands that organic by neglect is far different than organic by design" by Joel Satatin.

4 comments:

Fabulously French said...

Hello Manda, cannot wait to see what you got. The zinc pots are fabulous, there is also a lot oif zinc in fashion in France at present.

Hope that you feel rested now,

Leeann x

Marian Hazel said...

Hello Amanda, Saw your shop in the Country Style and I've been checking out your blog! Wow. Can't wait to drop in when I'm next in Launceston. Are you open on Saturdays? Your shop and home are beautiful!

It's me said...

Hello Manda,i also can 't wait to see what you have got. The zinc pots are fabulous,and so the bath !! lovely stuff you brought with you!

I look forwards to see more,i wanne ask you can you put a transelator on your blog ?? my englich is not so good that i understand all you write....sorry !!

Greetz and hugs Ria

Irene b said...

I can't wait too...I can imagine the excitement of your customers in these days of waiting ... ohhh I wish I could visit your wonderful world! Thaks for giving us some pictures