Friday, December 18, 2009

Marley and Lockyer tags now in store......

Tuesday was what you might call crazy in store; so all the other stock that arrived disappeared quickly into the spaces. The only thing i have coming in are linen french toile cushion and others with a stripe,they are all gorgeous. The coat racks are great for hanging school bags coats or just whatever.


We now have a large selection of prints which i have specifically framed with frames and mounts that i choose to suit the print. So you wont see them everywhere.

The french linen and oak chair and behind the Marley and Lockyer tags hanging from the topiary pot.



A close up of the tags.



5 comments:

Janine Marshall said...

Hi Amanda,

Well where to start??? First picture love the weathered candlestick. Love the picture of Paris in the frame, very lovely. And I can't leave a comment and not mention the wing-backed chair haha! Also love the hearts that I think that you mentioned on a previous post...darn almost forgot to mention the tolix stool and also love the big cushions that could be used for the floor. Last but certainly not least, Marley and Lockyer tags. I'm sure they will run out the door. Think it's great, support from one local to another. Phew now I'm exhausted.....think a day trip will be in order!! Take care and have a great weekend.

Janine
XXOO

white flower farmhouse said...

Those tags are fabulous as well as your stunning shop. Wish I lived closer! All the best, Lori

lady jicky said...

Love your print. Must get over to Tassie soon!

Ness Lockyer said...

Thanks for showing my tags manda. They looked great as I ran into the store today. I hope they do well. Everything looks azazing and I cant wait to see what Mic has bought me for Christmas...actually I am dying to get it...can you give me a hint??? =0)
Ness xx

The Vintage Rose said...

No Ness i cannot give you a hint....your a shocker Manda x