Thursday, September 5, 2013

More stock arriving....

 Just going through my blog posts and realised its been its over a month since you have stepped inside The Vintage Rose.  Nearly everyday we are receiving new items, which is very exciting.....the screen in the background of the above photo is new and so is the vintage trunk, chandelier, and silver vases.
 We stock a good selection of antlers and taxidermy; but new pieces will be arriving soon....
 A view in store.
 Linen cushions with a huge selection on there way now....

 Turkish wraps , ceramic bowls and more glass ware.


Come in and enjoy the ambiance that the store has ...and view all our new goodies.  Have a great weekend . xxx

4 comments:

Sue M said...

Love love love love!!!!
almost love it all, except the taxidermy....
I know I keep asking, but is there going to be a website soon?
I think I need to save my pennies and come and visit!!

Vintageregreening said...

Like it!

Vintageregreening said...

Like it a lot!

The Vintage Rose said...

Hi Sue.....i have decided not to go ahead with a website. A lot of other stores have gone ahead and huge costs and found it quite slow....so maybe i cant justify it just at the moment. Anything you see on my blogsite or facebook pages you can email an enquiry to thevintagerose8@bigpond.com and i can answer questions on price , size, colour choices etc. Take care Amanda .