Monday, October 31, 2011

Inspirations.....

As some of you may know we are flat out with the restoration of our new (old) home and i am constantly going through my files for ideas and inspiration; so i thought i would share some of them with you.
Love this kitchen for its rustic beauty.
What a great size island for working and entertaining around; i am afraid i will not have the room.....a galley kitchen for me.
This picnic getaway could be on the cards....feeling like i need a break.
Maybe even a French holiday stay....not likely. But guess what, everyone is entitled to dream!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and so wish I could visit your store.
I love your current farm and have your pictures in my inspiration folder! As I always say, wishing is free.
Stacey
www.downtoearthdigs.wordpress.com

Ivy and Elephants said...

Your pictures and your blog are wonderful. I think you have the perfect dream. Dreams often do come true if you just believe.

Paula, your newest follower
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

Marjon said...

Beautifull pictures love that style...greetings Marjon

amour du temps passé said...

I love your blog!!!
I am french...your pictures are beautifull...
véro

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous inspirations! Loving the rustic touches. Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

Tammy at The Drill Hall Emporium said...

Hi Amanda,

I have just caught up on your latest posts - you have posted some beautiful images! I like the kitchens you have shown, and what has been coming into your store. Christmas is fast approaching, isn't it? It is all fun though, just make sure you go for that picnic! Take care and have an inspired week, Tammy

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Lots of inspiration thats for sure..love that kitchen too!