Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thanks Leeann

I was pleased when i saw that Leeann from Fabulously French had listed me as one of the blogs that make her smile....well her blog makes me smile as well. As a thank you i have posted a photo that i have in my store (now sold) that reminds me of Leeann....i will be disappointed to see it go because everyday when i look at it, it reminds me of her. I look forward to going to where she lives in France and meeting her in person and staying at her 'Fabulously French' accommodation. Thanks again Leeann i love reading your blog as well.

3 comments:

Lili said...

Beautiful blog...well deserved award from Leeann! I love your style! -Lili

Fabulously French said...

Amanda, you are very welcome. I love the picture but then you know I have a thing about 2cvs :-)

Bon weekend et a tres bientot,

L x

Willow Decor said...

You have a wonderful blog - no doubt she likes it! I am off to invstigate Leann's. Have a great weekend.
xx-Gina